Our first step is to get to know each other
It's important for us to understand your business model, the type of business you conduct and where, to ensure that we can accommodate it. We ask that you complete our Recruit Questionnaire. By obtaining this information we can decide, together, if we're the right fit for you.
Licensing & Registration Forms
Congratulations on your decision to join the CCS family of brokers. Your next step is to complete all required paperwork to transfer or register your licenses with CCS and receive regulatory and state approval.
CCS Licensing & Transition Guide
Your Road Map to a smooth transition to CCS. Download the guide.
Information Available to Download:
- Registration Fee Calculation Sheet
- Compensation Agreement
- Direct Deposit Form
- Independent Contractor Agreement
- Outside Business Disclosure Form
- New Rep Compliance Questionnaire
- Other Information (E&O, CE, etc)
- E&O Coverage Fact Sheet
- CCS-Linked Email Account Set Up
- SmartStation User Request
- SmartStation Branch Control Attestation Form
- Variable Insurance Appointment
- IA Rep Agreement (if applicable)
- Change of Dealer Authorization
- ACAT Form